Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Implementing A Schedule

It has been a little more than a week since I last popped on here. I need to focus a bit if I plan to use this blog more effectively. I'm planning on instituting a schedule for me to (try to) keep. At least if I have a imposed schedule, then my updates should be more regular. There won't be no need to a length discussion or tirade on my part, just something to say or an update to my toons. With all this being said, I plan to use Tuesday as my weekly toon update since most Tuesdays are downtime for WoW anyway. If I decide to add to the schedule with other days dedicated to other aspects of life, wow, or whatever, then I let everyone know.

I don't have much more to say at the moment except that so far Odlaw, my rogue, has gotten to level 36 as of late yesterday evening. 4 more levels then I'll be able to upgrade my mount so travel will be even that much faster. So until next time, keep grinding away.

No comments:

Post a Comment