Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ahead of the Plan

Another Tuesday is here, and I'm progressing steadily toward level 80 for my rogue, Odlaw. As of late last night, I'm sitting in Tanaris at 45, about 25% more to go before dinging 46. Yesterday was a busy day of leveling where i was able to jump 3, almost 4, levels. I keep edging closer and closer to the final goal.

When I started back a few weeks ago, I had rough sketch as to method to reach the lofty level 80. It was my intention to level about 10 levels a week, which for the first 60 levels, in my opinion, is a plausible goal. So far I've kept up with my goal, and in truth stayed ahead by a few levels. Today was my goal to be level 40, so as you see, I've made it and surpassed it. I realize I would need to adjust my leveling goals a bit beyond 60, possibly to 5 levels per week.

Outland does level faster particularly with flying mounts being available at 60 instead of 70 when the Burning Crusade was originally released. However, I've only previously leveled in Northrend once, and that was with an alliance toon. Now that I'm back home on the horde side, I don't know the horde quests or lore in terms of Northrend, so I'll be taking it slower than I've been. Though once, I get to 80, my hard work and perseverance will be well paid for. I'll be able to work on all the projects that I had originally planned when I was still on Blade's Edge (US). Until next...

No comments:

Post a Comment