Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, it has been about a week since I restarted my account. I'm currently leveling an undead rogue, named Odlaw, that I had first started briefly before my hiatus. When I left the game, he was at level 6, but over the last week I've managed to get him to level 20 as of last night.

My current plans are to pick up my mount outside of Brill, then head outside of Ratchet to level up my lockpicking which I haven't touch as of yet. I have used the dungeon finder twice since getting to level 15 and used the time to get a feel for grouping as a rogue. That and to pick up a few upgrades on my weapons and armor. As the weeks go by, I'll be using the dungeon finder to offset the standard questing. Throw a few runs through battlegrounds toward the end of the brackets and I should be set for my rogue.

About once a week as I level, I'll pop in with updates on his level and what Odlaw is up to for that given week. In between all this, I plan to comment on current news in the World of Warcraft, give info on mods that I use, have tried, or realy hate, and I will give comments on what pops into my noodle. As of right, I merely wait until the servers are back up. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment